Student scholarships are available from a number of sources, including gifts that honor specific individuals.
Current students can apply for the following awards at time designated
- Cindy Caughman Corona/Midtown Sertoma Club of Tucson Memorial Scholarship (March)
- Cassandra Davis Memorial Endowment Scholarship (March)
- Woodling-Sertoma Memorial Scholarship (March)
- Thomas J. Hixon Student Research Award (Open)
- SLHS Student Travel Award Application (Open)
Incoming and current students will be considered by faculty for the following awards (no application necessary):
- Susan and Thomas Cordell Scholarship
- Richard F. Curlee Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- Thomas J. Hixon Student Research Award
- DeFeo Endowment Award for Clinical Studies
- Audrey L. Holland Endowment Award
- Midtown Sertoma Club of Tucson Audiology Endowment Award
The American Speech Language Hearing Foundation provides support for students at the graduate level. You can find out more at the ASHFoundation website.
Sertoma also provides scholarships for students.