Services for Adults
Information and Scheduling Appointments
You are welcome to download our
to complete, print, and mail, fax (520-621-9901) or email it to us. The case history should be completed and returned to the Clinic. If available, copies of evaluations or progress notes, physician notes, IEPs, should be included with the case history form. The clinics offers a variety of individual and group programs, including outreach activities. We welcome physician, community and self-referrals.
Services At a Glance
Graduate students in Speech-Language Pathology provide the evaluations and treatment with our clients under the direct supervision of a certified speech-language pathologist. All of the clinic faculty hold Arizona licensure and certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
Clinic for Adult Communication: Evaluation and Treatment for adults addresses
- Neurologic communication disorders secondary to stroke, TBI or neurologic disease and disorder
- Transgender voice and communication
- Speech disorders
- Physical and functional voice pathologies and disorders
- Stuttering and cluttering
- Communication difficulties secondary to hearing loss
- Use of speech generating devices
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT)
- Developmental language disorders in adults
- Evaluations and support to enhance presentation style and professional communication skills, including accent modification.
Please read about our Notice of Privacy Practices.
The Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences is committed to creating and maintaining an environment free of discrimination -- in the classroom, the clinical setting, and the workplace. The University of Arizona Office of Institutional Equity provides education and support for these efforts.
The University of Arizona is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. The University prohibits discrimination in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information and is committed to maintaining an environment free from sexual harassment and retaliation.