Are you thinking of becoming an audiologist or speech-language pathologist? You can learn more about these and other career options at

Our undergraduate degree provides all the required coursework to prepare you for pursuing a graduate degree to become a clinician or a researcher or both. A master's degree (MS) is required for practice as a speech-language pathologist and a Doctor of Audiology (AuD) degree is required for practice as an audiologist. An undergraduate major in Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences also provides a strong background for the pursuit of other careers, including teaching, working for agencies supporting those with disabilities, pre-med, and other health-related areas.

Students can also learn more about the professions by talking with individual faculty members. Call (520) 621-1644 to make an appointment with a member of our faculty.