Who we are:
- Southern Arizona Hearing Aid Bank is a collaborative project between University of Arizona Hearing Clinic and the Community Outreach Program for the Deaf (COPD).
- We have been supporting people with hearing loss for over 40 years.
What we do:
- Provide reconditioned used hearing aids and services for adults who would otherwise be unable to afford hearing care. The cost to the patient is only $95
- All hearing aids and clinical services are provided at the University of Arizona Hearing Clinic
What we need:
- Donation of any used hearing aids.
- Non-functioning aids can be used for parts.
- Hearing aids in good condition can be fit on an individual in need.
- Financial Support. All money donated to the program goes to managing and reconditioning hearing aids for people in need.
Have Hearing Devices to Donate? Want to make a financial donation? Contact:
- Amy Wheeler at email@example.com or (520) 621-0380
Have a hearing loss and need a hearing aid? Contact The Community Outreach Program for the Deaf to find out if you qualify: 520-792-1906